Previously at Parse3 we were a strictly custom CMS shop. In 2009, we discovered the first CMS platform to earn our trust and since then it has become an important tool for the entire Parse3 staff. It is Sitecore's enterprise-class Web Content Management System. It is a implementation tool not only for the development staff here at Parse3 but also for P3 business users who manage our this website and our own marketing strategy.
We are not alone, as Sitecore now powers more than 32,000 sites around the world due to its complete flexibility, customizability, multisite/multilingual features and its renowned ease-of-use.
Sitecore CMS Special Features
- Fast intuitive content editing with intuitive, user friendly dashboard
- Complete design flexibility
- Built-in support for multi-device/mobile delivery
- integrate with any e-commerce or ERP platform or use Sitecore’s e-commerce functionality
- Web 2.0 capabilities including built-in SEO function, blogging and forum tools included
- Manage content on an item level instead of the page level
- so that content can be repurposed,
- so content can autofill into a variety of places at once on the site or in marketing initiatives like newsletter
- so content can be tracked easily
- Companion Email manager which integrates with above content organization
- Tag content as it is entered to be shown to everyone or only those with certain interests.
- Integrate leads from your website with your existing CRM, such as Salesforce,
- Create content workflows and approval paths right within the Sitecore framework.
- Manage multiple web properties in multiple languages from a single Sitecore panel, sharing common elements and campaigns
- Ability to implement Sitecore’s DMS and advanced engagement analytics right within the Sitecore database.
- Unprecedented ability to test multiple marketing initiatives and design options easily and independently.
- Immediate analysis of results right in your CMS.
- Dynamic personalization - Deliver real-time personalized content based on visitor behavior (click streams, search terms) profile patterns, or location. Read more about Sitecore's Digital Marketing System within its overall Customer Engagement Platform.
In November 2011, Sitecore became the only .NET player chosen for the Leader Section of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management. Let Parse3 help you determine if Sitecore is right for your unique business needs!